Sunday, May 8, 2011
Happy Mother's Day!
Today is Mother’s Day! Haven’t gotten her a present yet? Here are a couple of last minute ideas to help you out:
1) Take her on a picnic.
2) Make a basket filled with her favorite things.
3) Write a journal to give to her that includes “My Favorite Times with Mom.”
4) Make a scrapbook for Mom that includes “My Favorite Pictures of Mom.”
5) Cook her favorite dinner instead of just taking her out.
6) Give Mom a coupon book with special chores or favors you will do for her. Mom can redeem her coupons whenever she needs your help.
7) Plant her a garden.
8) Spend the day with her and take lots of pictures so she can have those memories forever.
9) Wash her car.
10) Body Beautiful giftcards!